[CalendarServer-dev] Re: [CalendarServer-changes] [1187] CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/directory/ appleopendirectory.py

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Thu Feb 15 13:00:45 PST 2007

Hi Wilfredo,

--On February 15, 2007 12:54:47 PM -0800 Wilfredo Sánchez Vega
<wsanchez at wsanchez.net> wrote:

>    Or it may simply be best to ignore the templates in OD altogether and
> simply populate all of the available address forms.

That would be fine by me, but I would still like to have that done by the
directory service (the parent class) rather than hard-coding at the point
of property lookup.

So we want the server to support for calendar user addresses:

relative principal URI
absolute principal URI (http/https depending on which is running)
email address
urn:uuid

--
Cyrus Daboo