[CalendarServer-dev] Re: [CalendarServer-changes] [1187] CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/directory/ appleopendirectory.py

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Thu Feb 15 16:09:42 PST 2007

   The principal URI should be done by the DAV resource, I think,
because the directory service doesn't get to decide whether we use
those or not.

   Same, I think for urn:uuid:GUID, since guids are required for all
records and we should always accept those addresses, rather than
leaving that up to the service.

   The directory service should get to extend the address list based
on whatever additional information it can obtain.  mailto:EMAIL would
be an example of that.

	-wsv