[CalendarServer-dev] Re: [CalendarServer-changes] [1055] CalendarServer/branches/users/cdaboo/od-schema-1044/twistedcaldav/ directory

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Wed Jan 17 18:12:37 PST 2007

   This bit assumes that en0 is the interface being used by the
server.  You actually want to check each interface used by each of the
IP addresses in config.BindAddresses.

   Anyone know how to lookup a MAC address in python?

   This looks potentially promising, but I can't grok it and it didn't
work on my machine:

	http://rafb.net/p/LcL3wR37.html

   Seems like this should be doable without forking...

	-wsv