[CalendarServer-dev] [bug] Invisible imported recurring events

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Tue Apr 8 07:17:57 PDT 2008

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-04-08, o godz 16:03, przez Michael
Rasmussen:

> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:27:00 +0200
> Łukasz Langa <lukasz at langa.pl> wrote:
>
>> server in iCal makes the imported events invisible (they are
>> physically on the server but when synchronising the calendar with
>> another iCal instance, they are not being added).
>>
> What kind of client are you using?

As you could see from the logs I pasted in the original message, I
used iCal 3.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.5.2.

> Does this client support writing?

Apparently.

> Does the users have sufficient access rights (Who did the initial
> import)?

Yes, the user used at the time of the initial import is the owner of
the calendar collection. The user used when synchronising is the same.

The imported events get to the server all right and are properly
stored. I just tried getting them using the Web browser (navigating to
the PUT path from the logs) and they are all there. The problem seems
to be with the REPORT call.

Please try to use the .ics file I attached in the first message and
try this for yourself.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz Langa