[CalendarServer-dev] [bug] Invisible imported recurring events

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Tue Apr 8 11:15:38 PDT 2008

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-04-08, o godz 16:56, przez Cyrus Daboo:

> Hi Łukasz,
>
> --On April 8, 2008 4:45:34 PM +0200 Łukasz Langa <lukasz at langa.pl>
> wrote:
>
>>> I dont have Polish locale so I cannot confirm whether the text is
>>> ISO-8859-2 or UTF-8. CalDAV only supports ISO-646(ISO-8859-1) and
>>> UTF-8. Could it be that the client locale is ISO-8859-2?
>>
>> No, the locale is UTF-8 and the data is properly stored on the
>> server-side.
>
> Can you tar up the calendar collection directory on your calendar
> server and send that to me for analysis?

Do you mean the contents of the WebDAV access to the calendar
collection or the raw data from the file system? If you mean the raw
files, have in mind that probably my tar utility on Fedora 7 won't
keep the resource forks which may be significant for your analysis.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz Langa