[CalendarServer-dev] PyKerberos - allow more generic use of authClientGSSWrap

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Jun 11 14:14:52 PDT 2008

Hi!

I'm using the pykerberos bindings that are developed as part of
calendarserver to implement support for authenticating GSSAPI using
FTP connections (RFC2228).

However, at the moment, pykerberos appears to be making assumptions
about the way Kerberos is used and forces some changes to the buffer
passed into gss_wrap(). I need the attached patch to get it to work.

How should I go about allowing more generic use? Would it be ok to
break the existing API? Should I add a new call?

Cheers,

Jelmer