[CalendarServer-dev] [CalendarServer] #306: Conflict in custom Twisted branches/dav-acl-1608-4 prevents CalendarServer from running

CalendarServer trac at macosforge.org
Thu Nov 13 16:29:43 PST 2008

#306: Conflict in custom Twisted branches/dav-acl-1608-4 prevents CalendarServer
from running
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  s.marechal at jejik.com  |       Owner:  wsanchez at apple.com
      Type:  Defect                |      Status:  new
 Component:  Twisted               |    Severity:  Serious
Resolution:                        |    Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment(by wsanchez at apple.com):

 OK, we don't.  `debian.org` != `calendarserver.org`.  We don't have
 official packages for any platform, actually.

 What we do on OS X is install a separate Twisted and put that in
 `PYTHONPATH` first.  What works for us; not sure why it wouldn't work on
 Debian.

 As to getting back into alignment with Twisted, I'd love to, but it's
 going to be a lot of work, and other things are occupying all of our time
 right now.  I have been putting some thought into how to get there, but
 it's going to be a while, I think.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/306#comment:6>
CalendarServer </>