[CalendarServer-dev] [CalendarServer] #330: group as no calendar home

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 7 01:17:07 PDT 2009

Hi,
Sorry for my misunderstanding:

We are using the Calendarserver for a while here. And our main
calendar ist one big group calendar. Everyone may read and write. I
did it that way as I was not able to set the ACL correctly on our
Ubuntu Server.

Does the deactivation of the groups mean, that I have to change
something in my calendar structure if we are moving to a newer source
code? By the way the calendar is working very well. Expect the one
thing that the server does not like when someone tries to invite a
person

Georg