[CalendarServer-dev] How to 'enable' locations and resources for OD configuration

Eli Bach ebach2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:10:46 PDT 2009

 From reading cachingappleopendirectory.py (and looking through the
debug log), if the resource/location isn't already in the memcache, it
queries DirectoryServices for the matching recordname (which it
finds), but then it appears to check if the resource/location is part
of the restrictedgroup (which I have configured).

Since resource/location have no group attribute, this always fails.

Or am I misunderstanding how this works?

Eli