[CalendarServer-dev] Fwd: Calendarserver on Debain with Kerberos

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Feb 17 01:17:51 PST 2009

Sorry for my last reply,
I was too dump..

Lightning authenticates during its startup. Updateing the calendar has
nothing to do with authentication

I can confirm now that lightning works with the http in lower case. My
keytab contains both versions now. I guess thats why my lightning-
clint gets the HTTP Ticket in captial letters and my iCal client in
lower letters

Thanks a lot Georg