[CalendarServer-dev] HTTPS-Problem

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Thu Feb 19 10:04:07 PST 2009

On Feb 18, 2009, at 6:08 AM, Georg Troska wrote:

> "The account inforation could not be found - Unexpected error at the
> secure name resoltion (Error -9813). The servername <name> is maybe
> incorrect "

   "Secure name resolution" usually means, I think, that something is
fishy about your certificate and the client can't validate it.  It's
not my favorite error message.

   One way to validate that SSL is otherwise working on your server is
to try loading up /calendars on it in Safari.  If that works, the
problem is probably a cert issue.

	-wsv