[CalendarServer-dev] [CalendarServer] #353: 'Calendar data does not conform to CalDAV requirements: METHOD property is not allowed in CalDAV iCalendar data'

CalendarServer trac at macosforge.org
Fri Oct 30 03:08:36 PDT 2009

#353: 'Calendar data does not conform to CalDAV requirements: METHOD property is
not allowed in CalDAV iCalendar data'
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  alex@…           |       Owner:  wsanchez@…
     Type:  Defect           |      Status:  new

Comment(by alex@…):

 I install the server using suberversion and manully compile, the server
 respond well and the authentication works good, but I still have that very
 same problem :
 2009-10-30 11:07:23+0100 [-] [caldav-0]  [-]
 [twistedcaldav.method.put_common#error] Calendar data does not conform to
 CalDAV requirements: METHOD property is not allowed in CalDAV iCalendar
 data

 that is when trying to publish a calendar from ical and sunbird

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/353#comment:2>
CalendarServer </>