[CalendarServer-dev] ABOUT COLLECTION LISTING!
lisanaberberi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 00:58:45 PDT 2010
i have a calenderserver version -2.4 from apple running on a linux squeeze box
and i wanted to know sth about collection listing
that are shown in http://www.example.com:8008/:
* .calendarserver_version =version of caldav
* admin = Calendar Server Web Administration
* calendars = all cals of users, groups, resources, locations..
* inbox = ??? when i click and login with username of superuser and pass i got:
ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /inbox.
* ischedule = ??? when i click in it it is just shown a label: Server To
Server Inbox Resource but nothing else, and in caldav.plist i've this
/etc/caldavd/servertoserver.xml configuration but there is no file named
* principals = all principals resources
* webcal = ??? when i click in it i got the error message:The resource /webcal
cannot be found. pls if u can help me solving this issues about caldav..
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the calendarserver-dev