[CalendarServer-dev] Carddav server

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Thu Jan 27 09:58:59 PST 2011

On Jan 27, 2011, at 5:11 AM, Lisana Berberi wrote:

> Hello,
>
> pls can sb tell me where i can find the resource to download for Carddav server package?

Hello Lisana,

Our CardDAV server was not available as an open source project until it was merged with the Calendar Server trunk code; looks like this was about 10 months ago.

We have not yet tagged a release that includes both CalDAV and CardDAV, so it's only available from trunk. The standard disclaimers apply regarding use of trunk code.

Cheers,
-dre