[CalendarServer-dev] Possible bug with reminders for events

Tobias Stohr tstohr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:23:40 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I received an error when trying to add an reminder thats more than one
week before or after the events date.
One week, 23 hours an 59 minutes (=11519 minutes) is just ok, but add
one single minute (eight days) and it throws the following error
message in iCal:

>> Access to “test” in “calendar” in account “admin at localhost” is not permitted.
>>
>> The server responded:
>> “HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden”
>> to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation.

I don't get any specific error message vom CalendarServer, only:
"twistedcaldav.method.put_common#error"  an the contents of the ics
object.

Used versions are:
CalendarServer trunk (revision 7822) running on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (same
host as iCal runs on)
iCal 4.0.4 (1395.7), Mac OS X 10.6.8

This also appears in development branch version 3.0 (revision 7598),
but not in branches 2.4 or 2.5, and on Linux systems as well!

Any ideas?

Kind regards
Tobias