[CalendarServer-dev] [Calendar and Contacts Server] #265: Unable to start calendar server on 10.4.10 system due to invalid argument error

Calendar and Contacts Server trac at macosforge.org
Tue Jun 7 11:43:00 PDT 2011

#265: Unable to start calendar server on 10.4.10 system due to invalid argument
error
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  japruim@…           |       Owner:  glyph@…
     Type:  Defect              |      Status:  new

Comment(by cherf@…):

 Replying to [comment:5 wsanchez@…]:

 I assume this problem hasn't been fixed because it has a workaround? If
 so, it would be useful to post it here. I've experienced the same problem
 using a freshly checked out 2.5 tree on MacOS 10.6.6. A clue as to how to
 fix it would be appreciated.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/265#comment:7>
Calendar and Contacts Server </>