[CalendarServer-dev] NSS Directory Service

Rahul Amaram amaramrahul at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 6 09:02:03 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am the Debian Maintainer for calendarserer. The debian package for
calendarserver has always included a NSS directory service for the
convenience of users. We have been updating it regularly. However, with
the recent release of calendarserver 3.2, I am finding it hard to debug
the error message which is being thrown.

I am attaching the NSS directory file, the config file, access.log and
error log. The error that is being thrown is logged at the end.

Any suggestions on fixing this error would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Rahul.