[CalendarServer-dev] [CalendarServer-users] "Couldn't resolve host 'static.calendarserver.org'"

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Fri Sep 21 13:06:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

All the DNS changes have settled, and our trac and svn services are now hosted on a fancy new set of VMs!

* Please remove any static hosts file modifications that you may have used as a temporary workaround (as described in my previous message)
* Please update all your SVN repo URLs to use calendarserver instead of macosforge

For example:

http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/calendarserver/CalendarServer/trunk
becomes
http://svn.calendarserver.org/repository/calendarserver/CalendarServer/trunk

Here's a short script to perform the svn switch in all CalendarServer related the projects we host; run it from the parent directory of your CalendarServer checkout.

#/bin/zsh
for p in CalDAVTester CalendarServer CalDAVClientLibrary PyKerberos
do
	cd $p
	u=$(svn info | grep 'URL: ' | awk '{print $2}')
	echo $u
	new=$(echo $u | sed 's/macosforge/calendarserver/g')
	echo $new
	svn switch --relocate $u $new
	cd ..
done

I've also updated all references to svn.macosforge.org in our documentation; if I missed anything please shout it out.

Cheers,
-dre