[CalendarServer-dev] Github mirror of CalDAVClientLibrary and submitting patches

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:00:02 PDT 2013

I have been using the client library to add CardDAV suppport to ASynK - a
bidirectional sync tool that now works with Google Contacts, MS Outlook,
Emacs BBDB, and now CardDAV. You can find more about asynk at
http://karra-asynk.appspot.com/

I have had to patch the latest code available from SVN. I have mirrored the
official tree in the following repo:
https://github.com/skarra/CalDAVClientLibrary and pushing my changes to the
the 'asynkdev' branch (
https://github.com/skarra/CalDAVClientLibrary/tree/asynkdev)

I would like to submit some of my patches back to the mainline. What would
be the best way to do that? The most important addition I have made is the
implementation of a MulitGet for CardDAV.

-Karra