[CalendarServer-dev] twistedcaldav/directory/ldapdirectory.py:1267:getGroups empty argument error

Dennison Williams dennison.williams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:53:36 PST 2013

I think this is a bug, and I have a fix, but I am not sure if it is in
the "right" place.  Anyhow this allows calendarserver to at least to
populate the Group Membership Cache in memcache.  And start up the
network listeners.

I am now seeing other issues with starting the group caching service, so
maybe this does not actually fix the problem.

The two attached files are the patches, directory-4.2-20130208.patch
against the 4.2 branch and directory-main-20130208.patch against the
main development branch (checked out today).

-Dennison