[CalendarServer-dev] Debian updated package 4.2

Fredrik Unger fred at tree.se
Mon Nov 4 11:15:10 PST 2013

Thanks Rahul,

I did not notice that 5.0 was released.

If I can help I will try.
Feel free to take any patches and let me know if you need more
detailed information. I have them here in a git-buildpackage and *might*
have some more details in the commit messages :)

When you get 5.0 to unstable I will drop my repo.
If anyone need my repo to be online, once 5.0 hits sid, let me know.
(do not think there are many people using the 4.2 package.. possibly
only me :) )

/Fred