[CalendarServer-dev] Problem running calendarserver 6.2 in Debian

Rahul Amaram amaramrahul at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 15 01:36:09 PDT 2015

As suggested by dre, adding whitespace to the schema file didn't help
(see
https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/calendarserver-dev/2012-November/001563.html).

I eventually downgraded to sqlparse 0.1.13, so that I can at least test
the other components. But this remains the biggest issue as of now for
packaging version 7.0.

Could upstream look into making calendarserver / twext compatible with
sqlparse 0.1.16?

Thanks,
Rahul.

http://rahul.amaram.name