[CalendarServer-dev] Reproducible pg lock timeout during future events cleanup

Axel Rau Axel.Rau at Chaos1.DE
Mon Jul 25 14:04:22 PDT 2016

We are not yet at PostgreSQL 9.5 and the bug only shows up on the development server.

> Am 25.07.2016 um 20:29 schrieb Andre LaBranche <dre at apple.com>:
>
> We might want additional detail about the error you are hitting, as I can't say for sure if your problem is the one addressed by r15735. The authority on this part of CS is currently on holiday, so I will get back to you if we need more info. If you just want to throw a wide net to collect something before trying to get out of the problem state, you could simply turn up DefaultLogLevel to debug and reproduce the problem, then save off the log - this may only be practical if the error reproduces fairly easily / quickly, otherwise the log grows rather large!
There is not much in the debug log.
I send it to you as private mail anyway.

Thanks,
Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀  computing @ chaos claudius