[CalendarServer-dev] Migrating from 5.1 to 8.0 --was: Re: Circular reference in 8.0 (cannot import name GroupCacherPollingWork)

Axel Rau Axel.Rau at Chaos1.DE
Thu Jun 2 10:42:02 PDT 2016

> Am 25.05.2016 um 18:15 schrieb Axel Rau <Axel.Rau at chaos1.de>:
>
> I’m faced with „badly formed hexadecimal
> UUID strings“, which means, I must adjust my uid and guid records in accounts.xml and in the DB.
>
> I did not find a tool, which does the migration.
I did this manually by editing a DB backup.

Finally the server migrated the tables:

SchemaStep#warn] Schema upgraded from version 24 to 60.
SchemaStep#warn] Database schema check complete.
. . .
OtherStep#warn] Database other upgrades check complete.

Now I’m faced with:

[twext.enterprise.adbapi2#debug] ConnectionPool: txn busy 'jobqueue.workCheck': free=0, busy=1, waiting=0
[twext.enterprise.adbapi2#debug] ConnectionPool: txn free 'jobqueue.workCheck': free=1, busy=0, waiting=0
[directoryproxy] Usage: twistd [options]
[directoryproxy] Options:

Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀  computing @ chaos claudius