[CalendarServer-dev] Web Developer

Doug Reid Doug.Reid at haafconsulting.com
Sun Nov 18 15:54:06 PST 2018

Developers,

I am interested in creating a calendar and contact server to use in several new projects.  It would allow me make a better options then existing sites.  The problem I face is a good set of documentation on how to get it setup and running.  Development platform for my projects will be Ubuntu linux of at least 14.04LTS or 16.04LTS.  I am willing to document precisely how to do it if I can find a better starting point.  The current documentation is basic and seemingly missing some information.

Any help would be appreciated.
----
Doug Reid
HaaF Consulting, LLC