[CalendarServer-users] Three questions about principals

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Sat Dec 9 16:36:56 PST 2006

Hi Frank,

--On December 9, 2006 9:32:29 PM +0100 Frank Strauß
<strauss at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de> wrote:

> However, I still cannot imagine what kind of entity could act as a group
> principal. Can you help my imagination?

As an example: consider a project management system that creates a 'group'
for each project and automatically assigns members to the group. The
project management system would use a group calendar to display the project
timelines, tasks etc and could access and manage those as the group
principal. Members of the group would be able to see the shared group
calendar etc

--
Cyrus Daboo