[CalendarServer-users] Problems with current trunk revision 788

Frank Strauß strauss at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Mon Dec 11 07:14:36 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm slightly confused with the software as it is with a fresh SVN
checkout (revision 788). There have been some major changes, so that
it's not trivial to me to find out what causes my problems.

One symptom is that /calendars/ no longer gets provisioned. I looked at
the code and could find no longer any place where repository.xml gets
parsed, since repository.py is completely gone.

Am I doing something wrong? Or have just some non-finished changes been
checked into SVN before the weekend?