[CalendarServer-users] Problems with current trunk revision 788

Frank Strauß strauss at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Mon Dec 11 14:44:24 PST 2006

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi Cyrus,
>
> --On December 11, 2006 12:26:20 PM -0500 Cyrus Daboo <cdaboo at apple.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Am I doing something wrong? Or have just some non-finished changes been
>>> checked into SVN before the weekend?
>>
>> This appears to be a problem. I am working on it.
>
> OK, try r793.

Negative. :-/

I tried a fresh checkout (no update), so that
twistedcaldav/test/data/calendars does not yet exist. Then I did the
usual setup, started the server with the test config and there is simply
no /calendars/, neither in the filesystem nor visible via the running
server.

Furthermore, I still cannot see a replacement for the repository.py file
that has gone a few SVN revisions ago, so that there is currently no
code, that processes the repository.xml file.