[CalendarServer-users] Errors with group based access control

Josh Wisenbaker macshome at afp548.com
Thu Dec 14 05:33:29 PST 2006

On Thu, December 14, 2006 8:09 am, Frank Strauß wrote:
> This happens when I try to "get details" in Mulberry on a group's
> directory, no matter whether I am a member of that group or not.
> (I am using the XML directory backend as long as I don't know how to use
> LDAP.)

No idea on the get details issue, but as soon as I get my lab set back up
after my move I plan to evaluate the new trunk and then write my article
on LDAP integration.

The only bit that wasn't working for me was kerb, which I realized doesn't
matter as I haven't seen any kerberized caldav clients to use. :)

The basics are...

1. Extend your schema to add a calendar principal attribute.
2. Rebuild and install PyOpenDirectory with your custom attribute.

Josh

--
Josh Wisenbaker
U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, B, A, Start for your server