[CalendarServer-users] Errors with group based access control

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Thu Dec 14 20:59:20 PST 2006

Just FYI-

   The server on trunk no longer uses the CalendarPrincipalURI
attribute on users, groups, and resources; all records are presently
provisioned regardless of whether this attribute or present or not.

   The reason for this is that we are going to implement a new
directory schema, which is still in the works.  We found that having
the server host name in the user records was kind weak, because if you
change the host name, you have to update all of your user records.  So
we'll be using some intermediate record type to store server access
information and point the user records at that.

	-wsv