[CalendarServer-users] question on permissions

Tim Clifton tclifton at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Nov 7 16:30:49 PST 2006

I just got calendar server running on mac os x.  During the initial
"./run -s" approximately 99 users were created in addition to the
admin user.  When I connect to the existing calendars I am unable to
add new events to them (even when connecting as admin).  I looked for
some documentation but did not find anything covering calendar
permissions.  Where can I find info on permitting users add / edit
permissions to calendars?

Thanks

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.