[CalendarServer-users] Inappropriate file type for dynamic loading

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Thu Nov 16 17:44:47 PST 2006

   Yeah, this sound like something the linker would say.  Perhaps you
have a bum python.

   If you do "sh -x ./run", it will show you what the script is trying
to do and where it broke.  Run that last command shown and see if you
get the same error.  Whatever that executable is, it's probably a
broke binary.  Possibly, you installed a PPC-only python.

	-wsv