[CalendarServer-users] Future Builds and deployment

Josh Wisenbaker macshome at afp548.com
Mon Nov 27 17:38:55 PST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 4:53 PM, Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wrote:

>   Try 'sudo run -i /tmp/dst' and see what's installed there.  If it
> looks right to you, install it like so:
>
>     cd /tmp/dst && sudo pax -pe -rvw . /
>
>   You could also just write to / directly from the run script.
> Using a temporary location allows you to create a tar package to
> install elsewhere.

I'll give it a try. I got Open Directory integration on Tiger server
working today and as soon as I can figure my kerb errors out I'll
write it up. (I'll post the kerb errors soon.)

Looking in the launchd job plist I can see the intended locations of
everything and the caldavd controller. I was just wondering why the -
i option installed so differently. I assume that it's that way
because of 10.5.

Thanks,
Josh

--