[CalendarServer-users] getting it to work on FreeBSD

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Thu Oct 26 19:53:13 PDT 2006

Hi Josh,

--On October 26, 2006 10:45:05 PM -0400 Josh Wisenbaker
<macshome at afp548.com> wrote:

> Since the webpage has been gone for over a month now I've got a growing
> feeling of doom about macosforge.

I'm afraid the top-level macosforge.org site is unavailable right now,
however the calendar server Trac site is up and running:

<http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/calendarserver/wiki>

> This list has been dead quiet and I've still been unable to get Tiger OD
> integration working. :(

We (Apple) are busy doing lots of work on the server as you can see from
the Trac timeline. I'm afraid we've not had time to go back and look at
Tiger OD integration. It should be possible to do with the appropriate
schema but we will have to ask the OD experts as to the right way to get
the CalendarPrincipalURI in there such that it will be recognized.

Note that if you want you can change the server code to use a different
attribute - one that you can set.

--
Cyrus Daboo