[CalendarServer-users] Unable to locate subversion base URI for sources.

Rick Davis roodavis at mac.com
Tue Sep 12 19:08:50 PDT 2006

Just started getting this message with the today.  I read a post from
early August where this was reported and fixed. Two installations
from last week went fine.  Of course they were both test installs on
my home network.  Today I actually tried to install at a school and
got this error message "Unable to locate subversion base URI for
sources." Tried it again from home and got the same message.

Anyone else seeing this?

Rick Davis