[CalendarServer-users] iCal

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Mon Sep 18 14:57:50 PDT 2006

-- Jason Strickland <compsltns at yahoo.com> is rumored to have mumbled on 18.
September 2006 13:22:01 -0700 regarding [CalendarServer-users] iCal:

> I need a copy of Leopard iCal for testing purposes
> with caldav.

Don't we all?

>  Any idea where I can get a testing copy
> of that.  I do not need the whole WWDC 10.5 seed just
> the iCal app.

I would be surprised if that would work. Usually the apps themselves rely
on updated frameworks in the OS. So I'd assume that a Leopard iCal just
wouldn't run under Tiger, but I don't know for sure.
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK