[CalendarServer-users] is python 2.5 supported?

michael dunston mdunston at music.vt.edu
Wed Sep 20 11:45:15 PDT 2006

I'm trying to install Calendar Server on an OSXS 10.4 system, which only has python 2.3.  The current python is 2.5 though, so I was wondering if this should work as well as (the recommended) python 2.4.  I'm getting the following error when running './run -s' and am wondering in this newer python might be the problem:

    Dependencies/zope.interface-ZopeInterface-3.1.0c1/zope.interface/
    _zope_interface_coptimizations.c:550: error: parse error before ')' token

    lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/tmp//cc3wawXQ.out

Thanks in advance for any insight.

--
-- Michael Dunston
-- Music and Technology