[CalendarServer-users] Can't get past Checking out Twisted....

Thiessen Mark mthiesse at ngs.org
Tue Sep 26 15:25:01 PDT 2006

The run script stops at the message below when I do ./run -s

Checking out Twisted...
subversion/libsvn_ra_svn/client.c:141: (apr_err=60)
svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.twistedmatrix.com': Operation timed out

if I retry the run script it get the same thing. I've looked at the
run script and can point my web browser to the path specified. Not
sure what the problem is unless twistedmatrix.com has their SVN
turned off. Is that possible? I'm new to the SVN thing.

Mark Thiessen
Staff Photographer
National Geographic Magazine
1145 17th Street, NW