[CalendarServer-users] Status on FreeBSD

Eric D. Kjeldergaard kjelderg at meridian-enviro.com
Fri Apr 13 11:18:46 PDT 2007

Hello list.

	I'm trying to get CalendarServer working on freebsd as the sf.net page says
that it builds and runs here.  The sf.net page points towards the bug tracker
and I don't see any bugs listed there, but it needs coaxing to build
pykerberos and pysqlite.  After getting it built, it fails to start up.  I'm
mostly wondering if anyone has it running on FreeBSD and could give some tips
before I sink a lot of time into trying to get it up and running.  No need to
reinvent the wheel, I figure, but if the wheel isn't invented yet...Anyhow,
thanks for any help you can provide,

Eric Kjeldergaard