[CalendarServer-users] Can't connect with current version

Tue Apr 24 11:44:09 PDT 2007

David Reid schrieb:

> Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your interest.  This is a
> known bug with uniprocessor mode
> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/calendarserver/ticket/162

Thanks for the software, I'm sure it'll work out great! :-)

> Hopefully I will have time to resolve it this afternoon.
>
> Until then you can work around it by setting ProcessType to "Single" in
> the config file.

I've changed the entry in conf/caldavd-dev.plist:
<key>ProcessType</key>
<string>Single</string>

Sadly its still the same problem. I guess I forgot some information in
my first email:

I'm using linux with Python 2.4.4c1 on an old dual cpu P3. Is there
anything else that could help pinpointing the problem?

TIA, Jakob