[CalendarServer-users] Building on A PPC box

Pat O'Rourke porourke at mac.com
Fri Aug 17 12:03:05 PDT 2007

Yes, I am running Tiger Server.

The first time I tried to compile the software, I used the Xcode
tools from a 10.4.7 Server (Universal) DVD with the same error.
Thinking it was an issue with the Universal installer not being quite
Universal, I formatted the drive, reinstalled Server and Xcode using
a 10.4.0 DVD and then used software update to update to 10.4.10.
Reinstalled Subversion and downloaded a fresh copy of Calendar Server
with the same result.

TIA for any help.

Pat