[CalendarServer-users] moving calendars

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Wed Dec 19 20:29:25 PST 2007

Hi John,

--On December 19, 2007 11:21:02 PM -0500 John McAdams
<johnemac at tekserve.com> wrote:

> I'm moving from a pre-production to a production server. Any tips on
> moving the calendars? The IP and host name are changing.

Are you using OS X server with an OpenDirectory accounting system, or the
open source server with xml files for accounts?

If using OS X and you change the hostname, you may need to re-enable
calendaring for each user for the new host.

If using XML accounts, then you should not need to change anything.

--
Cyrus Daboo