[CalendarServer-users] Unix admins guide to setting up caldav on the mac?

Nickolas Gray nagray at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 13:05:27 PST 2007

Sam,

Thanks! That was informative. I tinkered with the program and got it
running on the 8008 port of the servers outside IP, and proved that I
could go to one of the other machines and subscribe and make changes
to the calendar.

I haven't tried the launchd setup yet since everything is running out
of my development directory. After I get a decent setup  I can post an
html version of the instructions if anyone is interested.

Nick