[CalendarServer-users] ACLs in new configuration scheme

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Thu Jan 11 11:54:30 PST 2007

   Yeah, we switched it back to use plural forms...

   The URLs read better if they are both ("principals" and "users",
"calendars" and "group") plural, rather than one plural and one
singular.  It reads less well in the code "users" record type, should
be "user" record type, IMO, but the user-facing strings seemed more
important.

	-wsv