[CalendarServer-users] User Survey

Richard Smith xplora at wak.co.nz
Thu Jan 11 14:27:42 PST 2007

   [X] I plan to use Calendar Server after Apple ships it
   [X] I plan to use Calendar Server in the near future
   [X] I am using the Calendar Server today
       [ ] With little/no success so far
       [X] With some success
       [ ] Dude, this rocks

   Environment:
   [ ] Company
   [X] University
   [ ] Personal
   [X] Other: curently testing only

   Expected (ballpark) number of users: 100+

--
Richard Smith
xplora at wak.co.nz