[CalendarServer-users] User Survey

Martin Østerlund tosca at cs.aau.dk
Fri Jan 12 00:02:52 PST 2007

Just a comment to go with my x's

We're _not yet_ planning to use this calendar server. However
we are looking for a easy to manage, centralized way
to offer a calendar product to our users (whoam use a variety of clients
-- almost none uses Mac).

In short, If we can make this run on linux (probably SuSE, perhaps
RedHat) and when client support for caldav improves -- this could be a
promising solution.

I'll keep an eye on the mailling list. But will not do much until there
is a official release.

Cheers, Martin