[CalendarServer-users] Beginner problem

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Fri Jan 12 07:08:38 PST 2007

Hi!

I'm running calendarserver as it appears in the latest Leopard distribution.

When I started Teams I had problems with calendarserver because it
couldn't get at the SSL keys. Now when I've solved that it turns out
that somewhere in the beginning something that should have happend didn't.

No calendar file for the group I created was created.

So how do I created the file ?
Does it have to contain something to start with or can it just be an
empty file ?

>From the server.log

... "File not found:
/Library/CalendarServer/Documents/calendars/groups/itenheten/calendar"

In fact the itenheten library doesn't even exist.

-- Roland