[CalendarServer-users] Performance

Andreas Brodbeck dassi at hispeed.ch
Sun Jul 1 17:22:44 PDT 2007

Hi all!

I have a test setup here, and I observe quite a long "calculation time"
for report queries. I have some few dates in the calendar, including
reccurent dates. It typically takes up to 500ms to give me a time range
for 30 days (equals to approx. 30 events) or so. (On a really fast
server machine). And for a whole year it takes up seconds...

How can I speed up this? What are the performance issues in general?
What is this load-balancing thing in the config file?

Any help is very much appreciated! (Thanks to Apple having this Calendar
Server open source!)

Andreas