[CalendarServer-users] Project Status

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Wed Jul 11 06:34:42 PDT 2007

Hi Guillaume,

--On July 11, 2007 11:14:36 AM +0200 Guillaume LACHENAL
<guillaume at lachenal.net> wrote:

>>   It's pretty near to complete.  As to what's not complete or being
>> worked on, see trac.calendarserver.org.
>
> Is there someone on list (or Apple) currently using or testing
> calendarserver with an Outlook client ?

Again, checkout <http://openconnector.org> - they are actively working on
an Outlook plugin that will enable CalDAV support. If it works with CalDAV
it will work with our server. I am sure they would like to hear from people
who would actually want to use such a plugin, and also I suspect they would
welcome help from developers or testers wanting to help out and get a
quality release.

--
Cyrus Daboo