[CalendarServer-users] Re: calendarserver-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

Julien Chevalier julien.chevalier at all4tec.net
Fri Jun 8 07:31:00 PDT 2007

What are the entry points for defining ACL's ?

let's say I've got the following user setup :

BeerBrewingGroup
RaymondTheBarTender
GerardTheLeadBrewer
JackyTheBrewingTechnician

I want Gerard to be able to read Ray and Jacky's calendar
But hiw very own calendar will only be visible to his boss.
For team comunication, the BeerBrewingGroup is the place to publish events.
As the whole team may comunicate about its activity, the 3 guys will
have full access over the BeerBrewingGroup calendar.

Could anybody provide sample configs files ?

PS : If anybody plans to come next week to Le Mans (France, Sarthe) for
the 24 Hrs race, feel free to get in touch with me, Raymond is my father
in law ;) Open Bar the whole week :p

--
Julien Chevalier
julien.chevalier at all4tec.net